The Championship will be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the Royal & Ancient Rules Limited and the General Conditions of Play of the Royal Belgian Golf Federation, and in accordance with the local rules as approved by the Championship Committee.
Entrants must conform in all respects to the Rules of Amateur Status as approved by the Royal & Ancient Rules Limited and sign the declaration in the Entry Form to that effect.
Conditions of Entry:
- The Entry Form has to be fully completed and returned no later than the closing date.
- The player’s National Golf Union certifies the exact handicap at the date of entry.
- Late entries or entries by phone will not be accepted.
- All entries will be subjected to the approval of the Championship Committee, which reserves the right to accept or refuse any entry without giving reason for its decision.
- Any withdrawal must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Championship.
- If notified and duly justified the day before the championship after 12.00 the player will be announced as disqualified
- If not notified or duly justified, the player will not be able to play the Championship the following year.
- Entry fees will not be refunded.
The Championship Committee
Reserves the right to :
- Disqualify any competitor making a false statement on his Entry Form
- Reject for the next calendar year any competitor who did not send a withdrawal notification before the Championship or withdraw at any stage of the Championship.
- Exemptions may be made in case of sickness with an authorised medical certificate given to the Committee.
- Practice round is organised on Tuesday.
- Tee-times must be booked by mail to email@example.com